Agenda PostingsAgendas are posted at three locations:
- Town Hall 2735 S. Highway 69, in front of Suite 11
- Humboldt Chevron Station at Main Street and Highway 69
- Blue Hills Market Chevron Station at Kachina Place and Highway 69
Opportunity for Area Residents to be InvolvedWe are currently seeking associate volunteers to serve on this committee. All area residents with an interest or expertise are encouraged to contact Town Hall and submit an application.
- Board of Adjustment. The Town of Dewey-Humboldt is required by state law to establish a Board of Adjustment with various powers and duties. Primary responsibility is to hear and decide on zoning or variance appeals.
- Planning & Zoning Advisory Commission. This is an advisory Commission to the Town Council and will provide recommendations to the Town Council.