How do I apply for a permit?
Our application is online and includes instructions. As a reminder, you MUST have an approved septic permit from Yavapai County BEFORE submitting your building plans to the Town of Dewey-Humboldt. We will not start the review process of your building plans unless we know Yavapai County has an approved location for your septic. Please take into consideration that at certain times of the year, Yavapai County can be backed up 4-6 weeks on issuing septic permits.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a permit?
2. How long does it take for a permit to be approved?
3. How long is my permit good for?
4. How do I schedule an inspection?
5. Do I need a Porta-Potty on the job?
6. What is exempt from a Building Permit?
7. How are building fees calculated?
8. What residential code is used?
9. I have some questions before I submit my building plans, how do I get help?
10. When can I occupy my new home?
11. Can I live on-site as I build my home?