Information about the Town's August 3, 2021 Recall Election
August 3, 2021 Recall Election Expectations from Yavapai County Elections
What to expect before Election Day:
• Early Voting Begins Wednesday, July 7, 2021.
• Ballots can be dropped off in the Official Yavapai County Ballot Box OUTSIDE of Town Hall.
• In-person voting is available from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at 1015 Fair Street, room 228.
• Ballots will be mailed to registered voters on Wednesday, July 7, 2021. Voters may contact Voter Registration at 928-771-3248 to verify their registration, inquire about In-person voting, or request a replacement ballot.
What to expect on Election Day:
• The Recorder’s (Voter Registration) Office in Prescott will open at 8 a.m. on Election Day and remain open until 7 p.m. to serve as a replacement ballot site. Please call 928-771-3248 for assistance.
• At 7 p.m., a Retrieval Team will be at Town Hall to retrieve the ballots, lock the outside ballot box, and transport ballots to our office for processing.
• We will stop processing and counting ballots at approximately 6:45 pm. At 7 p.m. we will start preparing the Election Night results.
Yavapai County Elections
1015 Fair Street, Room 228
Prescott, AZ 86305
Hearing or speech disability? Call 7-1-1 and ask to be connected to 928.771.3250.
Find election news including information about the general election.
Update your Voter Registration
Visit the Yavapai County Elections and Voter Registration website.
Contact Information for Elections