Boards, Commissions and Committees
Agendas are posted at three locations:
Town Hall-2735 S. Highway 69, in Front of Suite 11
Chevron Station Market at Main Street, Humboldt and Highway 69
Blue Hills Market (Texaco Station), at Kachina Place and Highway 69
Planning and Zoning Commission
- The Planning and Zoning Commission members will serve for a term of four (4) years.
- Duties of the Planning and Zoning Commission will be to interpret the various requirements and conditions of the Town’s Planning and Zoning Ordinance with Town Staff providing support and reports to the Commission regarding issues and requests that are brought to the Commission.
- This is an advisory Commission to the Town Council and will provide recommendations to the Town Council.
Opportunity for Area Residents to be Involved
We are currently seeking volunteers to serve on several Committees that have been formed by the Town Council. All area residents with an interest or expertise are encouraged to contact Town Hall and submit an application.
- Board of Adjustment and Appeals
Committees that have been formed so far include:
- Environmental Issues Advisory Committee
Provides for the identification, assessment and monitoring of environmental/public health issues of concern to the Town.
- Clean Town Committee
Provides volunteer services to the Town and its citizens in developing programs that address issues of accumulated trash, code enforcement and related concerns.
- Groundwater Resource Advisory Committee
Provides for the collection of data, information and studies that will assist the Town in being a positive influence in the preservation of its citizens rights to access groundwater and other appropriate water resources.
- Open Space and Trails (OSAT) Committee
- Ad Hoc Committees
Volunteer of the Year Selection Committee